Last modified date

A. At first, please find the job in Japan.
When foreign nationals work in Japan, it is necessary to take a status of residence (Formally it is not called a visa). When a Japanese company hires a foreign employee, the procedure will progress with the following below in many cases.
1. Please find a place of employment (a company that will hire you).
2. Please pass the recruitment selection and exchange your employment contract.
3. The company mainly employed will do the application process for acquiring the status of residence.
4. Exchange the necessary documents and carry out necessary departure and entry procedures.
5. After entering the country、you will start to work.
About official procedures, please consult with such as in charge of the employment company, applicant agency business in Japan (attorney, judicial scrivener, administrative scrivener etc.), Immigration Bureau of Japan.
【Reference】Immigration Bureau of Japan
• [ja]…
• [en]…


Translate »